Easter Party & Egg Hunt
- Don’t miss out on this tradition for our Mayfield Village families! Kids can have their picture taken with the Easter Bunny, create a fun craft, have some refreshments as the hunt held outdoors (weather permitting). Don’t forget to bring a basket to use during the egg hunt. Age groups are 2 years and younger, 3-4 year olds, 5-7 year olds, 8-11 year olds. You must register in order to attend. Proof of residency required and space limited. Call 440.461.5163 for more information/to register or stop into the Mayfield Village Civic Center.
Annual Mother's Day Pancake Breakfast & Plant Sale
- A wonderful family tradition returns to Mayfield Village and is open to all. Tickets can be purchased in advance at the Civic Center (check, credit card, or cash). Tuesday, April 3 – Friday, May 11. Tickets can also be purchased at the door on Sunday, May 13 (no credit cards). Dine in only-no take out. Enjoy sausage, yogurt, refreshments and all you can eat pancakes. Entertainment will include balloon creations by Swift the Clown and Xiao Lei Salovara will fill the room with beautiful harp music. Look for the Mayfield Village Garden Club’s plant sale at the entrance to the building.
- Sunday, May 13th
- Cost: Child (5-11) $5, Adult (13-61) $9, Senior (62+) $7.
Annual Memorial Day Celebration
When: Sunday, May 27th at 1:00 p.m.
Where: Whitehaven Memorial Park
- Presented by Mayfield Village and Disabled American Veterans. Honor our veterans of all wars. Music, speeches, color guard and all service flags will be honored. Refreshments will be available after the ceremony. Bring an umbrella for sun/rain
Annual Cruise Night - June 9th, 2018
- Join us from 5:30-9:30PM as classic cars will be able to park in the lots at the SOM Center/Wilson Mills intersection while cars (staging area on Beta Drive). The local restaurants will sell right outside their store. Entertainment will be provided at the Gazebo and bands will also be performing in various locations. Cruise Night is free of charge and any donations collected during the cruise will go to Hillcrest Meals on Wheels. Bring your family and friends and enjoy an incredible event right here in Mayfield Village. Park on Beta Drive or Mount Vernon Square and look for the trolley stops-free of charge sponsored by Hilton Garden Inn Mayfield Village/700 Beta Banquet Conference Center. The trolley will take riders right to the heart of Cruise Night near the Gazebo.
Fourth of July Celebration (Saturday, June 30th)
- Parkview Pool will host activities from Noon – 4:00 p.m. Music will begin at the pool at 1 pm with current R&B from Fu5ion. New this year, Ambe Art Studio will co-sponsor sidewalk chalk art during the celebration. Some chalk will be provided but feel free to bring your own supplies. Music at The Grove will begin at 4 p.m. and run through the evening until Fireworks at 10:00 p.m. A variety of concession providers will also be on-site. Cars can park in the pool parking lot, the softball parking lot, or the lots at Progressive. Lolly the Trolly will be there to shuttle participants to and from their cars. Rain Date July 1 for fireworks only.
- Abbey Rodeo 4:00-6:00 PM
- Jersey Bruce Springsteen Tribute 6:00-8:00 PM
- US Airforce Band of Flight 8:00-10:00 PM
Mayfield Memorial Run/Walk in Honor of Debbie Hudacko
- Run 3.5 miles, or walk 1 mile, through beautiful Mayfield Village. The run will be chip timed by Great Lakes Timing. Runners, walkers, friends, and family are welcome to join participants at The Grove following the race. Awards, refreshments, and music will be part of the festivities. Registrations received by June 11 will receive a tech shirt. All registrations after will receive a shirt while supplies last. Check out Facebook for updates. By June 6: Run-$20, Walk-$10. After June 6: Run-$23, Walk-$12. Register at http://mayfieldmemorial.racedirector.com
- Saturday, June 16th
- 1:30 PM at Parkview Pool
International Day of Yoga
- On June 21st, the International Day of Yoga is an official observance day established by the United Nations in December of 2014. The purpose of this day is to promote Yoga as a way to not only increase physical activity but also as a way to balance physical health and mental health. Yoga improves fitness, helps to alleviate stress and teaches us how to breathe correctly. This day is also a day to think about making healthier choices in your life.
- Thursday, June 21st
- Free Event at the MV Community Room/Gazebo
Free Community Appreciation Day for Village Residents
- Join us at Parkview Pool for this free day for Mayfield Village residents. In addition to a great day of swimming, there will be music, entertainment, food and games for the whole family. Call 440.461.5163 to
- Saturday, June 2nd (rain date June 3rd)
- 12:00-7:00 PM
Patron Appreciation Day
- At Parkview Pool, we appreciate our patrons, and this year, we are going to show it with a pool party. Food, games, and fun for the whole family. Member can bring up to four guests. Call 440.461.5163 to pre-register.
- Saturday, July 21st (rain date July 22nd)
- 12:00-7:00 PM
Free Community Cookout for Village Residents
- What a better way to end the summer than a Community Cookout at Parkview Pool. Join us to celebrate another a great pool season. Free food, games, music and activities. This is an event not to be missed! Call 440.461.5163 to pre-register.
- Saturday, August 11th (rain date August 12th)
- 12:00-7:00 PM
- Come on out to The Grove for a day full of creativity and delicious food! The Grove once again will be having a craft fair flea market to raise money for the Debbie Hudacko Scholarship, weather permitting. There will be handmade goods, antiques, direct sales and a variety of food trucks! Bring money for raffle tickets for baskets full of items from the vendors! Free parking is available at the pool and nearby at Progressive. Join us in the evening for a performance by the Great Lakes Opera.
- Saturday, August 18th
- 10:00-4:00 PM
- $1.00 admission
Family Movie Nights
- Open to all! $5/individual or $10/family. Must pre-register. Movies TBD; check Facebook for updates!
- Friday, 6/22 @ Civic Center 6:00 PM
- Friday, 8/17 @ Civic Center 6:00 PM