Adult Sports & Programs
- All participants must be at least 18 years old
- All managers who participated in 2017 were mailed a registration packet
- For more information or to receive a registration packet call 440.461.5163
COED SOCCER: Returning in the spring of 2018!
COED BOCCE: Returning in the spring of 2018!
SOFTBALL: Returning in the spring of 2018!
- MEN’S 50 AND OVER SOFTBALL
- MEN’S SOFTBALL
- COED SOFTBALL
MEN’S 18 & OVER ADULT BASKETBALL
Su 9:30/10:30 A 11/5 – 3/11 $390 SD/$410 NSD plus officials’ fees
Flyer to come soon
Metal Jewelry Making
Using traditional jewelry making methods, learn to design, saw, file, shape and solder silver, copper and/or brass into your own creation. No experience necessary and work at your own pace. Supplies on your own range $30-$50. $5 instructor fee payable on first day.
- Where: Civic Center
- When: 7:00-9:00 PM, Tuesdays 9/5-10/24
- Cost: $95
Bring your supplies and enjoy the weekend cropping with fellow scrapbooking enthusiasts. Stores on-site include Lily Pad Pages and Fun Stampers Journey. Lunch, dinner, beverages and snacks provided. Registration begins August 23. Click here for flyer!
- Where: Community Room
- When: Sat., 9:00 AM - Midnight & Sun., 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM (9/16-9/17)
- Cost: $45
Learn how to fly fish on a 2 acre spring fed trout pond. Instruction is provided first and then the fishing begins. Participants can eat what they catch for lunch or enjoy other options at the Clubhouse. More fishing after lunch. All equipment provided. 10 -17 year olds can attend with parent.
- Where: Deep Spring Trout Club
- When: Sat., 9/23 from 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM
- Cost: $85