Businesses interested in locating to Mayfield Village should call our Economic Development Manager, John Marquart, at 440.461.7894 to discuss how we can support your business's move to our community. Be prepared with the following information about your business:
- Number of employees
- Current and projected payroll
- Building(s) you are interested in
- Amount of square feet needed
- Type of space needed (office, lab, warehouse, etc.)
- Brief description of business operations
Because Mayfield Village has entered into Cuyahoga County’s protocol for economic development, please know that if you are a business currently located in Cuyahoga County, we may ask you for permission to talk to your current city of residence about your relocation.