Payroll/Accounts Receivable Clerk
POSITION TITLE: Payroll/Accounts Receivable Clerk
FLSA STATUS: Non-Exempt
IMMEDIATE SUPERVISOR: Director of Finance
SALARY RANGE: Based on experience ($47,435 - $65,655)
Mayfield Village is seeking an individual to fill the position of Payroll/Accounts Receivable Clerk. This position will be responsible for all Payroll and Accounts Receivable related functions as well as a wide range of clerical and administrative duties in the Finance Department.
- Process employee paychecks by gathering, recording and auditing timesheet information;
- Process the payment and reporting of all payroll tax and benefit deductions;
- Implement collective bargaining agreements, Village wage legislation and pension system reporting as they relate to payroll;
- Maintain awareness of current rules and regulations pertinent to payroll, retirement and benefits and ensure the timeliness and accuracy of payroll;
- Record all revenues into the financial reporting system and prepare the daily reconciliation of cash receipts.
- Minimum of three years practical experience in payroll and employee benefits;
- Must have computer skills and be proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word);
- Knowledge of accounting software applications preferred;
- Have professional verbal and written communication skills;
- Have excellent organizational skills and show attention to detail;
- Must work effectively with a team or individually.
Interested candidates should submit a resume and cover letter to Diane Wolgamuth, Mayfield Village Director of Administration, at 6622 Wilson Mills Road, Mayfield Village, OH 44143 or by email to email@example.com by November 28, 2022.