Council CaucusMonday, August 3, 2020 7 PM
For more information on Council Caucus please contact Mary E. Betsa at 440.461.0862 or via email.
This Caucus meeting has been duly noticed and will be held in accordance with Ohio Revised Code Section 121.22 specific to recent amendments made in light of the current COVID-19 declared emergency (House Bill 197). Under the orders of Governor DeWine and the Director of Health of Ohio, and pursuant to Ordinance 2020-20, adopted March 16, 2020, Council will be meeting remotely, via electronic means. No one will be in Council Chambers or able to access that space during the meeting. The public is invited to view the meeting live and can access the meeting through a link posted on the Mayfield Village website at www.mayfieldvillage.com.
Mayfield Village will conduct these proceedings in compliance with all applicable State Laws and regulations.
- Ordinance No. 2020-17, entitled, “An ordinance repealing Mayfield Village Codified Ordinance Chapter 955 Drainage and Infrastructure.” Introduced by Mayor Bodnar. (Administration) (First Reading – June 15, 2020) (Second Reading – July 18, 2020)
- Ordinance No. 2020-18, entitled, “An ordinance enacting Mayfield Village Codified Ordinance Chapter 159 Moral Claims.” Introduced by Mayor Bodnar. (Administration) (First Reading – June 15, 2020) (Second Reading – July 18, 2020)
- Ordinance No. 2020-19, entitled, “An ordinance amending Mayfield Village Codified Ordinance Section 1105.02 relating to granting variances.” Introduced by Mayor Bodnar. (Administration) (First Reading – June 15, 2020) (Second Reading – July 18, 2020)
- CERT Agreement with Highland Hts. and Mayfield Hts.
- Resurfacing of Wilson Mills from Lander to Alpha
- Recommendations by Planning and Zoning Commission:
- Lot Line Change in Montebello Subdivision (Building)
- Center School and Old School House Building Lot Split
- 2020 Street Striping Program
- Sewer Maintenance Fee – proposed reduction to $2/ft. (Resolution 2020-36 revising Agreement with Department of Public Works)
- SRO Agreement with School District for 2020-21 (Resolution 2020-35)
- Village Proportionate Share of Lyndhurst Municipal Court Operating Deficit as of June 30, 2020 – $31,835.46
- Finance Software Upgrade through Civica CMI
PARKS & REC:
ANY OTHER MATTER BEFORE COUNCIL: