Mayfield Village is preparing to move forward with the conversion of septic to sanitary sewers on Eastgate Drive and Meadowood Road. This project will involve the installation of a new waterline, sanitary sewer line, and complete replacement of both roadways.
You can find project information and updates on this page throughout the conversion project. If you have any questions, please contact: Village Engineer Tom Cappello @ 216.731.6255 or MV Service Director Doug Metzung @ 440.442.5506 or send an email to ContactUs@mayfieldvillage.com.
- June 9th Meeting Notice
- Homeowners Sewer Conversion Packet & Guidelines
- Cuyahoga County Housing Rehabilitation Loan Program
- Sewer Contractor List
- A Septic-to-Sanitary Sewer System Conversion Packet
- Sewer Conversion Informational Meeting (6.9.14 PowerPoint)
- Resident Letters
- Resolution 2014-16
- Guideline Instructions
- Required forms to be completed and submitted to the Building Department for permit issuance:
- Project Update: September 24th
- Project Update: Clearing to begin this coming Monday, October 20, 2014 and mobilization to begin the culverting of the ravine between Thornapple and Meadowood on Monday, November 3, 2014.
- Project Update: October 27th
- Septic Abandonment
- Project Update/Meeting Notice (meeting April 15th @ 7:00 p.m.)
- Cuyahoga County Dept. of Public Works: 2014 Annual Report for MV
- Cost Components of Sewer Conversion