New Resident Information
As your Mayor, I am honored to welcome you to Mayfield Village. Mayfield Village is a residential community that offers a large variety of recreational opportunities, sponsors many public events and provides unparalleled services. Enclosed are materials that should help introduce you to all that Mayfield Village has to offer and I suggest that you visit our website for more detail on these and other highlights:
- Sign up for Code Red Emergency Notifications
- Peruse the variety of senior services and programming offered through the Mayfield Village Senior Services Office and the Community Partnership on Aging
- Serve on a Mayfield Village Board or Committee
- Join a community group like the Garden Club or Historical Society
- Take advantage of assistance provided through the Heritage Home Program
- Learn about trash pickup and Community Recycling Events
- Enjoy summer programming at The Grove Amphitheatre
- Talk a walk on the Greenway Trail
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to get on our email list and receive updated weekly notifications about what it happening in Mayfield Village.
It is important to me that the government in Mayfield Village be open and responsive to the needs of all our residents. You are invited to attend our Council meetings, which are held on the first and third Mondays of every month, or any of our Board or Committee meetings. If at any time my staff or I can be of service to you, whether you have a question or a suggestion, please do not hesitate to give us a call. I look forward to having the opportunity to meet you in the very near future!
Brenda T. Bodnar