Established in 1967
This Club encourages and supports gardening, civic planting, conservation activities, environmental and horticultural education, and flower arranging.
Regular meetings are held on the 4th Wednesday of the months, September through May at the MV Community Room (6621 Wilson Mills Road) at 7:30 p.m. unless otherwise stated. Guests are welcome.
Club projects include:
- Funding Scholarships for local students and community plantings
- Mother's Day Plant Sale/Mistletoe Market
- Landscaping and plant maintenance at the Mayfield Township Historical Museum, Mayfield Union Cemetery, and the Monarch Way Station
- Decorating a Cleveland Botanical Garden Christmas Tree
- Holiday decorating of the Civic Center, Community Room, Gazebo, and the street signs.
New Projects include:
- A Standard Flower Show every 3 years
- Monthly educational tours and lunch for members and guests
This club is a member of:
Garden Club of Ohio Cleveland District
National Garden Clubs, Inc. Central Atlantic Region
Affiliate Cleveland Botanical Gardens
For more information contact:
Patsy Mills, President