Easter Party & Egg Hunt
- Don’t miss out on this tradition for our Mayfield Village families! Kids can have their picture taken with the Easter Bunny, create a fun craft, have some refreshments as the hunt held outdoors (weather permitting). Don’t forget to bring a basket to use during the egg hunt. Age groups are 2 years and younger, 3-4 year olds, 5-7 year olds, 8-11 year olds. You must register in order to attend. Proof of residency required and space limited. Call 440.461.5163 for more information/to register or stop into the Mayfield Village Civic Center. See you in 2018!
Annual Mother's Day Pancake Breakfast & Plant Sale
When: Sunday, May 14th, 8:30 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
Where: Mayfield Village Service Department
Cost: Child (5-12) $5.00, Adult (13-61) $9.00, Senior (62+) $7.00
- A wonderful family tradition returns to Mayfield Village and is open to all. Tickets can be purchased in advance at the Civic Center (check, credit card, or cash). Tuesday, April 4 – Friday, May 12. Tickets can also be purchased at the door on Sunday, May 14 (no credit cards). Dine in only-no take out. Enjoy sausage, yogurt, refreshments and all you can eat pancakes. Entertainment will include balloon creations by Swift the Clown and Xiao Lei Salovara will fill the room with beautiful harp music. Look for the Mayfield Village Garden Club’s plant sale at the entrance to the building.
Annual Memorial Day Celebration
When: Sunday, May 28th at 1:00 p.m.
Where: Whitehaven Memorial Park
- Presented by Mayfield Village and Disabled American Veterans. Honor our veterans of all wars. Music, speeches, color guard and all service flags will be honored. Refreshments will be available after the ceremony. Bring an umbrella for sun/rain
Annual Cruise Night - Back downtown!
When: Saturday, June 10th from 6:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m. (rain date June 11th)
Where: At the original location of SOM Center and Wilson Mills Roads.
- Classic cars will be able to park in the lots at the SOM Center/Wilson Mills intersection while cars (staging area on Beta Drive). The local restaurants will sell right outside their store. Entertainment will be provided at the Gazebo and bands will also be performing in various locations. Cruise Night is free of charge and any donations collected during the cruise will go to Hillcrest Meals on Wheels. Bring your family and friends and enjoy an incredible event right here in Mayfield Village. Park on Beta Drive or Mount Vernon Square and look for the trolley stops-free of charge sponsored by Hilton Garden Inn Mayfield Village/700 Beta Banquet Conference Center. The trolley will take riders right to the heart of Cruise Night near the Gazebo.
Fourth of July Celebration
- On Saturday July 1, Parkview pool will host activities from Noon - 4:00 p.m. Regular admission rates apply for non-residents only. Village residents free! Once again this year, Fireworks will be shot off at the end of town at Parkview Soccer Fields. Fireworks will be shot off at dusk. New this year, an entertaining band will be featured at Parkview Pool from 3:30-5:30. Then join us at The Grove at 6:00 p.m. for an evening full of music. A variety of concession providers will also be on-site. Cars can park in the pool parking lot, the gravel softball parking lot, or the lots at Progressive. Lolly the Trolly will be there to shuttle participants to and from their cars. The rain date for fireworks is Sunday, July 2.
Annual Debbie Hudacko Memorial Hat Trick Runs & Walk (New Day/Date! Saturday, August 5th)
- The race features a unique format. The Hat Trick Run is designed for all types of runners. Run one, two or all three events. Those running all three will have completed the “Hat Trick” and will receive a special hat to commemorate the feat. All runners will receive a t-shirt and free admission to Parkview Pool throughout the day. The 5k run will start 65 minutes after the start of the five mile and the two mile run 40 minutes after the start of the 5k. Refreshments after each event. In collaboration with Healthy Mayfield, our partners Results Fitness, Progressive and Health 360 will be conducting a boot camp beginning at 9:30 p.m. at The Grove which will conclude at Parkview Pool with a deep water challenge! Please do not forget to join us that evening at 6 p.m. at The Grove for Yoga Rocks followed up by one of the most exciting 60’s band in the area InCahootz.
Approximate Start Times:
- 7:00 a.m. - 5 mile run
- 8:05 a.m. - 5K run
- 8:45 a.m. - 2 mile run
- 9:00 a.m. - 2 mile walk
Where: All runs begin and end at Parkview Pool. Runners will run towards/through the Cleveland Metroparks North Chagrin Reservation for the 5 mile run. Run courses feature mixture of road and trail running. Course is generally flat with short gradual inclines. The 5K, 2 mile run and walk will stay on the Bruce G. Rinker Greenway trail. Water stops along the course.
|Early Bird: Before July 31
(postmarked by July 27)
|After July 31/Race Day|
|$27||Any combo of 2 runs||$32|
|$32||Hat Trick (all 3 runs)||$32|
Packet Pick Up at Parkview Pool Pavilion: Friday, August 4, 5:00 - 6:30 p.m. or race day at 6:00 a.m.