Wildcat Sport & Fitness
The newly-renovated facility features an indoor pool, running and jogging track and three multi-purpose courts.
HOURS OF OPERATION
Any updates or changes to the schedule will be posted on the bulletin board near the front desk.
|Hours||Pool||Cardio & Track||Courts|
|Monday - Friday||5:30AM - 2:30PM
6:00PM - 9:00PM
|5:30AM - 2:30PM
4:00PM - 9:30PM
|5:30AM - 2:30PM
6:15PM - 9:30PM
|Saturday||10:00AM - 1:00PM
(swim lessons/18+ lap swim)
|8:00AM - 8:00PM||12:15PM - 8:00PM|
|Sunday||10:00AM - 5:30PM||8:00AM - 6:00PM||8:00AM - 6:00PM|
*Hours will vary per season and are subject to change without notice
Weight & Cardio Room
Located on the second floor, the weight and cardio room consists of over 1,800 square feet of exercise space with a mix of cardio and strength equipment to accommodate a wide range of participants' needs. The area features both free weights and weight machines. With an ever expanding fleet of cardio equipment, all equipment has personal viewing screens.The area features new Life Fitness equipment that includes both free weights and weight machines. Cardio equipment includes treadmills, ellipticals, and stationary bikes all with personal viewing screens to watch TV or play music.
The 4 lane indoor track is located on the second floor and loops around the 3 gym courts and includes areas for warm-up and cool-down. The track has been lowered and is now completely level, and measures 1/10 of a mile per lap on the outer 2 lanes; and 1/11 of a mile on the 2 inner lanes.
Group Fitness Room
Located on the first floor, this is the primary space for large group workouts.
Get active, make new friends, show off your skills or develop new ones by joining a recreational program or attending open gym. Choose from various programs or leagues that are offered in a safe, recreational environment. Gym space will be available to members and also recreation programs.
Cool off and rejuvenate with some lap swimming as you enjoy our 25 yard, 6 lane competition pool with large instructional area. There is a separate diving well with two 1 meter boards. We offer a variety of classes for all skill levels and interests from preschool, youth and private swim lessons to adult Aquacise and Deep Water exercise classes.
- Memberships are only available for purchase by Mayfield School District Residents. Mayfield School District Residents can also purchase a pass for anyone between the ages of 7-17 years old.
- Proof of residency is required as outlined below. Any falsification of information will result in forfeiture of membership fees and revoked membership.
- Membership allows use of general facilities when available. Including basketball courts, indoor pool, and indoor track. Classes, programs, clinics, or special events will require additional fees and registration. The Wildcat Sport & Fitness staff reserves the right to schedule facilities/areas as deemed necessary. Certain facilities/areas may be closed due to school academic/athletic events as well as regular or emergency maintenance.
Individual (Ages 7-64): $32/year
Senior Citizen Individual: $12/year
Daily Rate (SDR only): $5/day
A parent must purchase a pass for anyone between the ages of 7-17 years old, 6 and under free with adult.
Purchashing Membership/Renewal and Day Pass
- Memberships are for a 12 month period.
- Initial membership purchase must be in person with below mentioned proof of ID and residency.
- For renewal of membership, bring ID and renewal card/form.
- Memberships can be purchased or renewed at Wildcat Sport & Fitness Monday-Friday, 8:30 a.m.-2:30 p.m. and 6:30 p.m.-9:30 p.m., Saturdays 1:00-8:00 p.m. and Sundays from 10:00 a.m.-6:00 p.m.
- A day pass can be purchased by district residents, at the Wildcat Sport & Fitness desk. If younger than 18 years, a parent must show proof of residency and ID for themselves and child's birth certificate or report card. The proper paperwork must be filled out. This paperwork will be updated every six months. After the initial day pass purchase and paperwork, the child may attend the facility by themselves as long as they are 13 years or older. Anyone 12 years or younger must be accompanied by an adult member or a paid day pass adult visitor.
Membership ID Card/Check-In Process
- All members ages 7 and older will have their picture taken for a Wildcat Sport & Fitness ID card. Pictures will be retaken on a regular basis as determined by the staff.
- All members will be required toswipe their Wildcat Sport & Fitness ID card at the front desk upon arrival.
- Members must bring their ID each time or there will be a $1.00 charge.
- A $5.00 replacement fee will be charged for each lost ID card.
For more information
- Wildcat Sport and Fitness Front Desk: 440.995.6840
- Mayfield Heights Recreation Department: 440.442.2627
- Mayfield Village Parks and Recreation Department: 440.461.5163
- Highland Heights Recreation: 440.461.2440, ext. 149
- Village of Gates Mills: 440.423.4405