As the impacts of the COVID-19 virus coninue to unfold, Mayfield Village strives to keep its commercial stakeholders as informed as possible. Below are some valuable resources to help you stay educated and respond wisely to the pandemic.
- Small Business Administration Small Business Guidance & Loan Resources
OHIO IS NOW ELIGIBLE FOR THE ECONOMIC INJURY DISASTER LOAN PROGRAM
program info can be found here
- Mayfield Village Police Department How to Protect Yourself
- US Chamber of Commerce Workplace Tips
- US Chamber of Commerce Guidance for Employers
- US Chamber of Commerce Resilience-in-a-Box Toolkit
- State of Ohio Coronavirus Portal tel: 1-833-4-ASK-ODH (1-833-427-5634)
- Centers for Disease Control Coronavirus Portal
- Ohio Job & Family Services Enhanced Unemployment Benefits tel: 1-877-644-6562
As Mayfield Village continues to explore ways in which we can further assist your business, please remember to support local businesses as much as you can in the meantime, particularly our restaurants, who are already feeling the effects of the pandemic. As always, Mayfield Village is here to serve you.
John Marquart, Economic Development Manager, 440-461-7894