Community Partnership on AgingTuesday, February 14, 2017
Community Partnership on Aging is seeking a full time Executive Director to provide administrative oversight for all operations, functions and activities. The agency provides programs and services for older adults, their families and caregivers in five eastern suburbs of Cleveland.
- Develop and implement short and long term goals to ensure programs and services that support aging in place are maintained and developed.
- Set goals and objectives, manage federal, local, state and grant contracts.
- Secure additional funding
- Provide supervision and guidance to employees
- Direct and oversee development and fundraising efforts
- Fully develop a newly formed 501c3 arm of the agency
- Act as the public speaker and public relations representative of the agency in ways that strengthen its profile.
- Master’s degree in nonprofit management, social work or related.
- Minimum five years post Master’s degree with proven experience as executive director or in other managerial position
- Demonstrated ability to work with a diverse population
- Experience in developing strategies and plans
- Ability to apply successful fundraising and networking techniques
- Strong understanding of measures of performance
- Outstanding organization and leadership abilities
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and public speaking skills
Qualified candidates are encouraged to submit a cover letter and resume to:
Mayor Patrick Ward
The City of Lyndhurst
5301 Mayfield Rd.
Lyndhurst, OH 44124
Community Partnership on Aging is an equal opportunity employer