Below is a list of the 2013 Resolutions. Resolutions posted online may not be in final form. If you would like a signed copy or need more information please contact the Clerk of Council, Mary E. Betsa, at email@example.com or call the office at 440.461.2210.
- 2013-01 - A Resolution thanking Mayfield Village Police Executive Assistant Terry Skomrock for over twenty-six years of dedication and service and congratulating her on her retirement
- 2013-02 - An Emergency Resolution Providing For The Employment Of An Engineer For Mayfield Village, Ohio
- 2013-03 - A Resolution Thanking Mayfield Village Fire Chief David R. Mohr For Over Thirty-Three Years Of Dedication And Service And Congratulating Him On His Retirement
- 2013-04 - A Resolution thanking Service Department Foreman James Dolatowski for his dedication and service to Mayfield Village and congratulating him on his retirement
- 2013-05 - An Emergency Resolution Re-Establishing Terms, Conditions And Compensation for the Services of the Prosecutor for Mayfield Village, Ohio
- 2013-06 - A Resolution authorizing the Mayor to enter into an agreement joining Mayfield Village into The Community Partnership on Aging
- 2013-07 - A Resolution requesting The Cuyahoga County Fiscal Officer to adjust the amended official certificate of estimated resources for 2013
- 2013-08 - A Resolution opposing the passage of House Bill 5 By the Ohio General Assembly which proposes uniformity measure for municipal income tax in the form of unfunded mandates and a substantial loss of revenue and declaring an emergency
- 2013-09 - A Resolution authorizing the Mayor and President of Council to enter into a professional services agreement with the Cleveland Restoration Society
- 2013-10 - An Emergency Resolution Authorizing And Directing The Mayor And President Of Council To Enter Into A Regional Stormwater Management Program Service Agreement With The Northeast Ohio Regional Sewer District.
- 2013-11 - An Emergency Resolution reaffirming, amending and restating existing pick-up plan under the Ohio Police and Fire Pension Fund's new procedures for reporting for eligible employees of the Mayfield Village Police Department
- 2013-12 - An Emergency Resolution reaffirming, amending and restating existing pick-up plan under the Ohio Police and Fire Pension Fund's new procedures for reporting for eligible employees of the Mayfield Village Fire Department