Finance Caucus: January 12th 2015
MINUTES OF THE
FINANCE CAUCUS COMMITTEE MEETING
Mayfield Village Civic Hall
Monday, January 12, 2015
The Finance Caucus Committee met on Monday, January 12, 2015 at Mayfield Village Civic Hall. The meeting was combined with Safety and Service, Caucus and the Organizational Meeting of Council.
Present: Mr. Marquardt, Mr. Marrie, Dr. Parker, Mr. Saponaro
Also Present: Mr. Buckholtz, Mr. Jerome, Mrs. Mills, Mr. Jerome, Mayor Rinker, Mr. Wynne, Chief Carcioppolo, Chief Edelman, Mr. Metzung, Mr. Marrelli, Mr. DiNardo, Mr. Cappello, Mr. Thomas, Mr. Esborn, Ms. Wolgamuth, and Mrs. Betsa
- Renewal of Senior Services for 2015 (Community Partnership on Aging - $37,044).
- Request for architectural services and construction management in connection with construction of the Community Room (ThenDesign - $95,000).
- 2015 Support for Finance and Payroll Systems (Creative Microsystems, Inc. - $6,392).
- Annual fee for health insurance consultant (Chapman & Chapman, Inc. - $14,400).
- Medical Expense Reimbursement Plan – 2015.
- CAD System Maintenance – 2015 (TAC Management Co. - $11,568).
- Housing of Prisoners – 2015 (City of Bedford Heights - $18,000).
- Cleaning of Police Station (Carlson Service Company - $7,884).
- LEADS Access Fee with DMVPN connection (Treasurer, State of Ohio - $7,200).
- Hydrant Fee for 2015 (Division of Water - $8,357.80).
- Hillcrest Mobile Air Unit and Tech Rescue Team (MAUTRT) Annual Fee – 2015 (Mayfield Heights - $5,000).
- MARCS Annual Fee – 2015 (Treasurer of State - $11,520.00).
- Declaring Ambulance 677 Surplus.
- Euclid Creek Watershed Coordinator Annual Appropriation – 2015 (Cuyahoga Soil and Water Conservation District - $5,500).
- Replacement LED light bulbs for North Commons Boulevard (50 bulbs)
- Residents’ memberships to Progressive Fitness Center for 2015 ($13,000 – pass through)
- 2015 Fireworks (American Fireworks - $9,500)
- Retention of Village Engineer for 2015
- Retention of Prosecutor for 2015
- Legislation amending Codified Ordinance Chapter 175 – Imposition of a municipal income tax and specifically adding a definition for pension at Codified Ordinance Section 175.03131.
- Cleaning of Civic Center and Community Room (Carlson Service Co. - $26,200).
- 2014 Housing of Prisoners (overage) (City of Bedford Heights - $1,579.56)
Discussion on all of the above items are contained in the Minutes of the Organizational Meeting for 2015, combined with Safety and Service, Finance and Caucus. A copy of those reference Minutes are attached to these original Minutes as if fully rewritten.
Mary E. Betsa, CMC
Clerk of Council