Finance Caucus - August 3rd 2015

MINUTES OF THE
FINANCE CAUCUS COMMITTEE MEETING
Monday, August 3, 2015 – 7:15 p.m.
Main Conference Room
Mayfield Village Civic Center

The Finance Caucus Committee meeting was held on August 3, 2015 in the Main Conference Room at Mayfield Village Civic Center. Mr. Saponaro called the meeting to order at 7:15 p.m.

Present: Mr. Saponaro, Mr. Marquardt, Dr. Parker (7:35 p.m.), and Mr. Marrie

Also Present: Mrs. Mills, Mr. Jerome, Mr. Wynne, Mr. Cappello, Mr. Marrelli, Mr. Metzung, Chief Carcioppolo, Mr. DiNardo, Mr. Thomas, Ms. Wolgamuth, Mr. Esborn, Mr. Diemert, and Mrs. Betsa

1. Upgrages to Police Station

Chief Carcioppolo reported, we are seeking Council’s approval to go out to bid for pricing for us to upgrade our current dispatch center. It was a budgeted expense for this year. After CECOMs’ deal fell apart, we decided that moving to any of the other centers established was not in our best interest. We would like to upgrade so we have the best technology and best capability to provide that service.

Mr. Saponaro asked, what was budgeted?

Mr. Wynne replied, $340,000.

Mr. Saponaro asked, this is going to be an upgrade so it will be considered a long/short term plan? Five years from now are we going to look at this again?

Chief Carcioppolo replied, I believe this is the end. Unless something happens that a higher level of government comes in and physically forces the smaller entities to combine, I don’t foresee that happening any time soon. We are going to just stay here. If something happens in 30 or 40 years, it will be beyond my time.

Mr. Jerome stated, we discussed this in Safety and Service. With technology changes, even in 10 years, we might have to spend another $30,000.

Chief Carcioppolo stated, this will also open the avenue for other agencies to potentially join with us. Instead of packaging it that everyone splits the capital cost, we would be absorbing that cost as a property owner and just splitting the user fee for personnel services which is a typical model across the country for that type of activity.

Mr. Metzung asked about a depreciation of equipment fee.

Mr. Jerome stated, they pay a certain fee. Some of that money will go in the kitty for when you need to replace items.

Chief Carcioppolo replied, that is worked in somehow.

Mr. Wynne stated, when the pricing comes in, we will take a look at the whole model.

Mr. Marquardt asked, how are we going to determine that?

Chief Carcioppolo stated, this is just to upgrade the equipment to four stations and new consoles. Right now we have old analog consoles with buttons. Everyone uses computers now so putting up the computer modules is really where you get the computers.

Mr. Saponaro asked, who do you bring in?

Chief Carcioppolo replied, B&C and Motorola Solutions, different vendors like that would be able to quote that.

Mr. Marquardt asked, are there compatibility issues with other organizations around here?

Chief Carcioppolo replied, no, we are so disparate right now and disconnected because we all have old antiquated equipment. That’s part of the reason we can’t have better interoperability with dispatch.

Mr. Marquardt asked, you mean there’s no standard that’s emerged for compatibility?

Chief Carcioppolo replied, no.

Mr. Saponaro asked, but with the new equipment, will that be a patch that will help?

Chief Carcioppolo replied, yes. That will help patch the agencies better than what they currently are.

Mr. Saponaro asked, so you are going to give us a proposal on how this is going to work?

Chief Carcioppolo replied, we can attempt to do that. Yes.

Mr. Marquardt asked, do we know what other organizations are forming their own?

Chief Carcioppolo asked, you are talking about consolidated centers?

Mr. Marquardt replied, no. If no one is going with these consolidated centers, what is everybody else doing?

Chief Carcioppolo replied, Mayfield Heights has their system in place with older equipment. They are waiting to see. They have upgraded their computer-aided dispatch software to try to help deal with some of the issues they were having with their dispatching CAD software. Lyndhurst upgraded their CAD software about 5 years ago. People are making motions to better their dispatch centers, but ultimately we believe the best school would be that we are all in one center. We can’t promise that would happen.

Mr. Marquardt stated, there ought to be some kind of coordination between them that says, if we all do our own, we are still going to follow some kind of standards on compatibility.

Chief Carcioppolo stated, the only thing you can do is buy the best technology that is compatible with the digital radio systems and implement that with your CAD software.

Mr. Saponaro stated, you can also have dialogue with the other chiefs.

Chief Carcioppolo replied, we have been.

Mr. Saponaro stated, the point is, hey, this is what we are doing in 2015. Do you have a view towards when you are going to be doing this? When you do, what are you inclined to do? Because if we want to be on the same page here so to speak –

Chief Carcioppolo replied, basically with the digital radio systems deployed by all the departments now, people aren’t going with anything but the consoles that everyone’s looking at.

Mr. Saponaro stated, so compatibility is much easier because of that. That’s what you are moving towards. But you have had the dialogue and continue to have the dialogue and they know what you are moving towards.

Chief Carcioppolo replied, correct. Everyone knows exactly what we are looking at.

Mr. Marrie stated, in a way, you re going to be setting a standard.

Chief Carcioppolo replied, in this area, yes. We would have the best.

Mr. Marrie stated, so we will set the standard and they will know what we have and they can tie into that or follow that, correct?

Chief Carcioppolo replied, that would be correct at this point.

Mr. Marquardt stated, your vendors probably know what the other organizations have.

Chief Carcioppolo replied, if those are the vendors used by them to deal with their software, yes.

Mr. Saponaro asked, but you have to go out to bid because of the price?

Chief Carcioppolo stated, in my brief discussion with Chief Edelman, we were just looking for your approval to start obtaining pricing.

Mr. Wynne stated, this isn’t an intent to go out to bid and then come back and ask for approval of the bids and spend the money. It’s just to have the pricing.

Chief Carcioppolo replied, because the pricing was procured maybe a year and a half, 18 months ago. Now, two years later we want to refresh the pricing and see where we are at.

Mr. Saponaro asked, anything else on this? There was no additional discussion.

2. Kenwood Gardens Gateway Enhancement (O’Brien Cut Stone Co., Inc. - $9,925.00)

Mr. Saponaro asked, do we have a picture of this?

Mr. Marrie stated, the signage isn’t correct. Here’s one that will be at Wilson Mills and Oakwood.

Mr. Metzung stated, the plan is to build the same type of stanchions that we have.

Mr. Marrie stated, it will be the same except we have a flowerpot in the center. You won’t have the pillars, you would have those.

Mr. Saponaro asked, is this going to be at all of the streets?

Mr. Metzung replied, it will be at Kenwood, Oakwood, Thornapple and Sandalwood.

Mr. Marrie stated, all the entrances.

Mr. Metzung stated, Kenwood, Oakwood off of Wilson Mills.

Mr. Saponaro asked, not Robley though?

Mr. Metzung replied, no.

Mr. Jerome asked, will there be two on Thornapple, one from each way?

Mr. Marrie replied, no. Just one. That’s not the main entrance.

Mr. Metzung replied, Thornapple, only coming eastbound and Sandalwood.

Mr. Marrie stated, it is in the budget.

Mr. Saponaro asked, any questions? There were no further questions.

3. Demolition and Removal of two out buildings at 470 SOM Center Road (North Union Construction -$5,500).

Mr. Metzung reported, these are two little out buildings that are kind of forgotten. They need to go away. They are a nuisance.

Mr. Saponaro asked, regarding an area near there, one of the questions that came up was when you are on the trail, is this our property?

Mr. Metzung stated, the Fappiano property does notch behind it.

Mr. Saponaro stated, we had someone in from out of town and they walked by it and it’s got propane tanks and things of that nature on the property.

Mr. Marrelli stated, yes, they are there. They have gas tanks too. They have fuel pumps there.

Mr. Metzung stated, they just recently upgraded.

Chief Carcioppolo stated, we have been there.

Mr. Saponaro asked, it’s not our property. It’s a commercial property. That is the only thing I would look at is we can put a screening there?

4. Volunteer Appreciation Event – 2015 (not to exceed $7,500).

Ms. Wolgamuth stated, this is the annual event. I don’t have any plans yet except for the location and the date. We can go ahead and approve it this month and the money will wait until October.

5. Report on results of bid opening for Window Replacement at the Mayfield Village Fire Department.

Chief Carcioppolo stated, no bids came in. After everyone submitted quotes and after we put the bid out, we contacted them and said we put the bid out, please put a proposal in. None of them did. The options are we just maybe quote one window.

Mr. Marrelli stated, the company I talked to said it was too hard. There were too many variables. There were five different windows and it would have taken a week to put the bid together. He did not want to bother with it.

Chief Carcioppolo stated, so we can bid one window, the high end wood window.

Mr. Saponaro stated, you tell us.

Chief Carcioppolo stated, my original plan was to just go with the best priced window that was vinyl. I am not an expert at windows. Based on the values of the window and the warranties presented, that one company had the cheapest and the best warranty. Mr. DiNardo brought up some good points that the company may not be there, but that also could be true if we went with the most expensive window. I agree that the high end Anderson wood windows look nicer. As far as longevity, I am sure they would last a long time.

Mr. Saponaro asked, what is in there now?

Chief Carcioppolo replied, right now we have old wood windows.

Mr. DiNardo replied, Pella wood windows that don’t seal correctly.

Mr. Marrie asked, Anderson didn’t bid?

Mr. Saponaro asked, in terms of Pella, who installed the windows?

Mr. DiNardo replied, that was about 22 years ago. It would have been the general contractor.

Chief Carcioppolo replied, I think it was Panzica.

Mr. Saponaro replied, because Pella is lifetime.

Chief Carcioppolo replied, they did come out. They basically said there was nothing they could do.

Mr. Marrelli stated, we didn’t pay for the annual maintenance fee.

Chief Carcioppolo replied, I wanted to just bring it back to you and ask you what you want me to do.

Mr. Jerome asked, has this ever happened before that no one bid?

Chief Carcioppolo replied, I don’t know.

Mr. Saponaro stated, from a structural standpoint, do you want to do a vinyl replacement or is that a band aid?

Mr. DiNardo stated, when you make that decision of vinyl or wood base, my preference is it’s a municipal building that is going to be here another 50 years, use an Anderson wood window. We did give options, but I don’t think it matters. We can try again.

Mr. Saponaro asked, how timing sensitive is this? Is this something we can get through the winter?

Chief Carcioppolo replied, you can feel the air going through the windows. I would like to get it done before winter.

Mr. Marrie asked, can we just go out again?

Mr. Saponaro asked, is that your suggestion?

Mr. DiNardo replied, let’s give it a shot.

Chief Carcioppolo asked, can we limit the windows?

Mr. DiNardo replied, we can collectively as a group here decide whether we are going to do the wood or vinyl. My recommendation is to not do the vinyl.

Chief Carcioppolo replied, all right. Let’s just do the Anderson window.

Mr. Marrie agreed. Narrow it down.

Mr. Saponaro stated, it makes sense to go back out to bid.

6. National Fire Protection Agency compliant turnout gear dryer.

Chief Carcioppolo reported, we have been utilizing this old hose dryer that we acquired. It is not designed for drying turnout gear. One of the two units are broken. I would like to replace that with one unit that can do both and comes with hangers designed for turnout gear and does not exceed the temperatures defined in the NFPA. We can establish an adequate turnout gear washing program that will be compliant with NFPA.

Mr. Saponaro asked, how many can you put in at a time?

Chief Carcioppolo replied, 6. But you take the gear apart, so that’s 3. You take the underliner out.

Mr. Jerome stated, why does it need a reading?

Chief Carcioppolo replied, the washer we have is designed in accordance with that. You can’t spin over a certain rpm. As ridiculous as it seems, when you dry it, you can’t put your wet turnout gear in temperatures above 104 degrees because it will deteriorate the turnout gear.

Mr. Jerome asked, once a week it gets washed?

Chief Carcioppolo replied, it should be washed every time it is contaminated with the byproducts of combustion. Chief Carcioppolo stated, one of them are under the budgeted amount. They are the same model with the same features.

Mr. Saponaro asked, this is budgeted? What is the budget on this?

Chief Carcioppolo replied, $9,000.

Mr. Saponaro asked, you want to use Advantage Equipment which came in at $8,991?

Chief Carcioppolo replied, yes.

7. Fireworks 2016-2018

Mr. Thomas received the quote from Zambelli. His recommendation is we stay with American Fireworks. They are also local.

Mr. Saponaro asked, are there any additional questions on this? There were none.

8. Bid results: 2015 Roadway and Water Main Replacement Program.

Mr. Saponaro stated, looks like Frabrizzi is the low bidder. Where do we go from here?

Mr. Cappello replied, the engineer’s estimate was $2,300,000. I would recommend awarding it. We have 300 days because of the time of the year. This may start depending on the schedule this year or it could start into next year. I am going to assume they are going to start the waterline. I think on Bonnieview, Glenview and Beech Hill right now.

Mr. Marrie asked, they will be able to do it now?

Mr. Cappello replied, I am assuming it will go first. Glenview and Beech Hill and then Bonnieview probably a little bit later. Obviously the roadwork will be done next Spring. I am guessing right now.

Ms. Wolgamuth asked, would it make any difference if it were passed this evening versus two weeks from now? Do we hold this until the regular meeting?

Mr. Cappello replied, the sooner the better from my perspective because that’s two more weeks they could potentially start earlier. I have not talked to them. I don’t know what their schedule is. But if it is no big deal to pass it early, I would like to.

Ms. Wolgamuth stated, we have a Special Meeting tonight.

Mr. Saponaro asked, Mary Beth, can we amend the agenda for that?

Mrs. Betsa replied, yes.

Mr. Saponaro asked, any other questions on this?

Mr. Cappello stated, their original quote was $42,500 less as far as their total. When you do the math, if you go by labor plus material, they corrected it and it was an additional $42,500.

Mr. Saponaro asked, which brought it up to?

Mr. Cappello replied, $2,190,000. It was $2,150,000.

Mr. Saponaro asked, do we recommend approval to award the bid to Frabrizzi Trucking and Paving for $2,19565.50 for the 2015 Roadway and Water Main Replacemnt Project?

The Committee recommended approval to place this item on tonight’s Special Meeting.

9. Bid results: Softball Restroom Facility and Pavilion Area.

Mr. Saponaro stated, I talked to Ron to get some clarification on this based on the memo. The base bid does not include the pavilion, just to be clear. The base bid from Cornice was $328,790 which is $28,790 above budget, correct, Ron?

Mr. Wynne replied, correct.

Mr. Saponaro stated, to do the pavilion with that, there’s only a $5,000 difference between Alternate 1 and 2, but the size difference is?

Mr. DiNardo replied, 4 foot. One is a 32 foot in diameter and one is a 36 foot.

Mr. Saponaro asked, so the 36 diameter is smaller?

Mr. DiNardo replied, I think those numbers are reversed.

Mr. Saponaro stated, okay, so Alternate 1 should say 32 and Alternate 2 should say 36?

Ms. Wolgamuth replied, yes.

Mr. Saponaro stated, if you added the Alternate 2 to the base bid, you would get about $396,000. That is $96,000 over budget, however, when we originally put the budget together, we did it based on numbers from about 2 years ago. Also, we were going to do both the softball fields and the soccer fields at the same time which would cut down on equipment and staging and all of that, am I correct on all of this?

Mr. DiNardo replied, yes.

Mr. Saponaro asked, what else did you want to add to what I am saying?

Mr. DiNardo replied, you have it all.

Mr. Thomas replied, from a programmatic standpoint, the Service Department and Recreation Department were going to contract out with the individual who was going to work on the softball fields and the soccer fields back in April, but because the weather was so bad, we pushed them back working on the softball fields to September.

Mr. Metzung stated, that won’t cause any problems either way. I am confident the guy who has to do the softball fields will be able to do his work.

Mr. Thomas stated, my point is we are closing the programmatic system. That would help as far as construction. No participants will be in the way.

Mr. Saponaro stated, part of my question I had was currently if we do the pavilion now, will that shift costs that we would normally go out and have to do rentals elsewhere? Would we be able to shift and bring it back here?

Mr. Thomas stated, the cost could go up next year if we put this on the budget for 2016.

Mr. Saponaro stated, what I am saying is programs, don’t you have to go out and rent other spaces? Will you be able to use this instead, or no, for programs or your camps?

Mr. Thomas replied, we do not have a picnic shelter presently at the fields. We need one. As soon as possible.

Mr. Saponaro stated, you need it for the fields.

Mr. Thomas replied, not only for the fields. I am taking the Sports N More Camp that is at Wildcat Sport and Fitness. I have to get it out of there because it is too chaotic.

Mr. Saponaro asked, do you have to pay to go there?

Mr. Thomas replied, $3,500. I would want to move them into that picnic shelter in June of 2016. That will save on bus transportation. We could walk the kids over to Parkview Pool two days a week. Right now we bus them one day a week. We could use all of the recreational facilities we have at the softball complex, the park, the trail. When it pours rain the whole day long, we will move them to Center School. The school will allow me to use it during that. The rest of the time the home base would be this picnic shelter. I need the biggest picnic shelter we can possibly get. We are talking about anywhere from 80-100 people who use the fields on a regular basis Monday through Saturday and even more so when we have baseball or softball tournaments for youth. My preference is to have the bigger of the two, between the 62 and 67, a $5,000 difference. There’s no room to stand with picnic tables in there. With the 36 diameter, when there’s lightning and thunder, there’s more room to have a place to go.

Mr. Jerome stated, this is why it was moved from the original location from the center spot so if you move it over here and have it as a separate spot, there’s not a traffic jam.

Mr. Thomas replied, correct. We got tremendous feedback in regards to the picnic shelter at the soccer fields. Having a bathroom at that picnic shelter has been a Godsend for a lot of our programs. It has protected people from rain and lighting as well as having bathrooms for our youth camps and all of the things that Progressive uses it for as well as our adult use.

Mr. Saponaro stated, so from a safety standpoint.

Mr. Thomas replied, absolutely.

Mr. Saponaro asked, did everyone get a chance to look at this?

Mr. Marquardt stated, we are still $100,000 over budget. We are blaming that on a two year old bid, so it went up by a third in two years, is that what we are saying?

Ms. Wolgamuth replied, also the other factor that we bid them together before and then this is a completely separate project now.

Mr. Marquardt asked, why didn’t we do this when we budgeted it? Why did we not take that into consideration?

Ms. Wolgamuth asked, when we budgeted this year?

Mr. Marquardt replied, yes.

Mr. Wynne stated, we went with what we had at that time.

Mr. Marquardt stated, on a big item like this, it doesn’t make any sense. You are a third more than what is in the budget. That’s way too much.

Mr. Saponaro stated, the problem is it makes it harder for us because how did we get it so wrong?

Mr. Marrelli stated, with the bathroom, it’s only 10%.

Mr. Saponaro stated, you are right and I understand that.

Mr. Marrelli stated, so if you just do that, then we are on target. That’s not how you are looking at it?

Mr. Saponaro replied, you have to look at it overall and it doesn’t really make sense, John, because if we do the pavilion separate which is a key component to it. Having one is just a band aid. We are going to have to go out and do the other one. If you are going to go out and do it, it’s not $67,000 now because now you are going to have to bring equipment, staging, the whole thing back in.

Mr. Marrelli stated, Progressive helped on the other one. They did the pavilion. We didn’t do it.

Mr. Saponaro stated, I understand that.   But are they going to do that on this one?

Mr. Marrelli replied, no. That’s why it’s a lot more money.

Mr. Marquardt asked, have we asked them?

Mr. Marrelli replied, it’s not in their front yard like the other one was.

Mr. Marquardt stated, again, this should not have happened.

Mr. Marrelli asked Mr. Thomas, if take your people to other pavilion, isn’t it big enough?

Mr. Thomas replied, no, they are not going all the way down there. It’s too far.

Mr. Saponaro stated, I think this is something we have to look at from a budgetary standpoint, especially when we have projects that have been bid. We are talking the bid is not within a certain timeframe. We have to just go and rebid it. It’s better to overestimate. It’s a big difference and that’s the problem. But from everything you are saying, it seems to make the most sense to do it together. The most cost effective dollars are today obviously. We will continue the dialogue on this. Does anyone else have anything to add to it?

Mr. Marrie stated, no. I agree. We might as well do it all now. Bill’s right. It’s way over, but if we hold off and bid it next year, it’s going to be more than what it is now.

Mr. Jerome asked, what else has changed from when it was looked at two years ago?

Mr. DiNardo stated, I think you have a timing issue. The other bid is twice as much. That’s a factor on top of two year old numbers.

Mr. Marquardt asked, how confident are you that they are going to be able to make it to that price with the other bid being that much higher?

Mr. DiNardo replied, they are. I reached out to the contractor to make sure.

Mr. Marquardt asked, why is the other guy so high?

Mr. DiNardo replied, I don’t know. I asked that same question.   This is the contractor that did the soccer field one. The cost has gone up. He does not know why the other number is so high.

Mr. Cappello stated, right now, contractors have so much work out there. It’s hard to get contractors for jobs. It used to be the opposite. They would call you for jobs. Some of these guys who bid it, they will throw out a high number.

Mr. Thomas stated, I would like to get this voted on in August.

10. Proposed legislation on incentive agreements.

Mr. Saponaro stated, Joe is here to provide any background information. It’s a different Agreement. It has the same substance. There’s protections in there. I had a nice conversation with Joe today. I have gone through the Agreement. They are certainly more in line with what we are used to seeing from Joe and company. In terms of as a model agreement moving forward, it is a good basis for that. I don’t have issues with it.

Ordinance No. 2015-20 – Quality Electrodynamics, Inc.

Mr. Diemert stated, to summarize. The Ordinance originally introduced, 2015-20, if you act on it tonight, it will be amended to change Exhibit A which is reflective to what we sent out to you Friday. That motion will be made as an amendment to this Ordinance coming before you. As Joe says, the substance of it is basically the same as we talked about in Executive Session long ago and the first draft that came to you, the Ordinance itself says substantially similar to Exhibit A because we knew there would be lots of changes. We don’t want to get into the lawyers arguing over commas and periods if in fact the substance is not going to be agreeable to either side. The substance in part has been there and thanks to the input of many others including Mr. Saponaro, we have come up with close to a final document, but it still might have some innocuous changes here and there either because the other side wants it or because we noticed it or one of you noticed it and brought it to our attention or someone in Administration. I think we are pleased with it. The protections are there as far as we are able to get them from the other side and I am confident and comfortable that it is going to be supportable and enforceable and I will stand behind it from a legal standpoint. You never know what the economy might bring. If the world goes to hell in a handbasket, it’s always some of a gamble to take your money to do something, but as QED even said in their website, if people didn’t believe in them in 2006, they would not be where they are today. They really show no signs of going down. They have no debt. They have a lot of assets. It seems like a no-brainer.

Mr. Saponaro stated, in the unlikely event we would have to go after them, they are certainly creditworthy?

Mr. Diemert replied, based on the receivables alone, a hundred times over what they would owe us.

Mr. Saponaro asked, has everyone had a chance to look at this? Does anyone have any questions on it? There were none.

Mr. Saponaro stated, this is going to go in front of Council at the Special Meeting. We will take these separately to recommend them for approval.

Motion to enter into an economic development grant and incentive program between Mayfield Community Improvement Corporation, Mayfield Village, and Quality Electrodynamics, Inc.

Mr. Saponaro asked, does the Committee recommend approval?

Approval recommended by vote of 2-1: Mr. Saponaro: Yes; Mr. Marrie: Yes; Mr. Marquardt: No.

Ordinance No. 2015-21 – Freedonia

Mr. Saponaro asked, are there any questions on this? There were none. Does the Committee recommend approval?

Approval recommended by vote of 3-0.

ANY OTHER MATTERS

Mr. Saponaro asked, are there any other matters?

Drainage and Infrastructure

Mr. Saponaro stated, we have a property at 6784 Wilson Mills that we are recommending Anselmo to go in and construct a storm sewer. This is the Batcheller property. The total amount is $7,500. If we could amend the agenda to get that approved so we can get that work underway. This would go on the Special Meeting of Council agenda for consideration this evening. Basically, we have gone through the process. Doug and Tom have vetted this. The homeowners were at the meeting. They received approval from the property owner next to them. Everything is in order. Does anyone have any questions? There were none.

Surplus Items at Fire Department

Chief Carcioppolo stated, Council approved the old ambulance as surplus for sale. I wanted to sell it in an auction format on a website called govdeals.com. In order to sell any other surplus we have at the station because I am trying to clean up a lot of items that are never used, I will have to give you a list and have you pass it before I can post it on-line and sell it. Do I have your approval?

Mr. Marrie replied, yes.

Chief Carcioppolo stated, I don’t know what they are going to sell for. You will have to approve the items to be sold on govdeals.com. It’s an on-line auction. I can send the list to you tomorrow. If this could be approved before the next Council meeting, I can then post the items and get rid of them.

Mr. Saponaro stated, give it to Mary Beth. She can put it on the next Finance and Council meeting for consideration.

Mr. Saponaro asked, any other matters?

Mr. DiNardo asked, so will we be considering the bids this evening for the softball restrooms?

Mr. Saponaro asked, are you looking to get approval this evening?

Mr. DiNardo replied, the sooner the better.

Mr. Saponaro asked, does anyone need any additional information regarding the softball restrooms and pavilion bid results?

Mr. Marrie replied, I am fine with putting it on the Special Meeting agenda for this evening.

Mr. Saponaro stated, the agenda will be amended for the Special Meeting of Council this evening to include accepting the bid of Cornice plus Alternate 2. The total amount is $396,786.

Mr. Saponaro asked, are there any additional questions? There were none.

There being no further business, the meeting adjourned at 8:00 p.m. The next Finance Committee meeting is scheduled for Monday, August 17, 2015 at 7:30 p.m. in the Main Conference Room.

Respectfully submitted,

Mary E. Betsa, Clerk of Council