Board of AppealsTuesday, February 21, 2017 7:30-8 PM
Consideration of Meeting Minutes: January 17, 2017
Reconsideration of Case #2017-01:
Ron & Tina Lew
994 Worton Park Dr.
Michael H. Wildermuth, Architect
- A request for a 5’ side yard variance and 12% variance from the required 35% of the average width of the lot at the building line from Section 1181.07 (a) to allow for construction of an attached garage.
- A request for a variance from Section 1367.02 to allow for construction of a front facing attached garage.
- Applicant requests reconsideration of Case #2017-01. Initial request was denied at the B.O.A. meeting of Jan 17th due to lack of affirmative vote of three members of the Board.
- Architectural Review Board granted design approval on Jan 26th.
Consideration of Case #2017-02:
Mayfield City Schools
Mayfield High School; 6116 Wilson Mills Road
Fence Options, LLC
- A request for a variance from Section 1157.08 (b) to allow for construction of a solid fence running along the north side of Lander Rd. driveway.